• Up to 10 individual user licences per member company
• Access to detailed data on over 1750 existing and planned projects (UK and Global)
• Project status, developer, Tier 1 contractors & packages of work they are responsible for and a ‘Favourite’ Projects and News tab for each individual user.
• News updates on Tier 2 contract awards & involvement of other supply chain companies
• Portfolios of projects held / market share for the developers & main contractors
• Details of key players within the industry
• Country profiles with associated offshore wind activity / market potential
• 5 year forecast of global offshore wind activity with filter tool (region, country, company and specific work packages)
• Access to a detailed & comprehensive annual offshore wind market / supply chain report
• Access to quarterly offshore wind updates webinars delivered by our Offshore Wind industry experts to allow for questions and discussion.
• Tap into the NOF complementary services to enhance your subscription.
These include our introduction service so once you have identified a company of interest we may be able to facilitate the introduction or identify key points of contact. Subscribers also have the opportunity to raise their industry profile through our Marketing & Media support and our other membership services.