On-demand webinar: Qualifying Thermoplastic Composite Pipes (TCP)
How do TCPs perform and how can DNV ST F119 or API 15 and 17 be used? How do different materials...
The Department for International Trade’s Energy & Resources Cluster and the Arabian Enterprise Incubators (AEI) invite you to join a webinar in partnership with Saudi Aramco.
As the world’s leading fully integrated petroleum and petrochemicals enterprise, a key priority for Saudi Aramco is the creation of a world class and globally competitive domestic supply chain that adds transformative economic value to the Kingdom.
Since its launch in 2015, the In Kingdom Total Value Add (IKTVA) program has engaged Saudi Aramco suppliers, investors, government agencies, and other key stakeholders, unlocking in the process new waves of opportunities for the energy sector.
During this webinar Saudi Aramco IKTVA localisation team will share twelve investments opportunities related to the electrical & instrumentation sector:
• Introduction by Arabian Enterprise Incubators
• Energy Overview Department for International Trade
• Saudi Aramco: Electrical & instrumentation Opportunities
• Success story: McMenon Engineering Services
• Q&A Session
• Mr Yazan Shukair , Head of Market Entry, Arabian Enterprise Incubators
• Mr Khaled Al Ghadhban , Business Development Specialist, Saudi Aramco
• Dr Ian Spiller, Consultant, McMenon Engineering Services
• Ms Nihal El Bedewy, Trade & Investment Advisor, Energy & Resources Cluster, Department for International Trade
Register interest here.
If you are interested in this session but are unable to join, please register for
the webinar to be notified when the recorded session is available.
If you require any further information, please contact: