UTILITA ARENA, NEWCASTLE
Wednesday 23 September 2020: 9:30 – 15:00 and 16:30 – 19:00
Thursday 24 September 2020: 9.30 – 15:00
Promote your business and introduce the world of work to the next generation
Looking to invest in the future of your company?
Join us at the leading skills, career and apprenticeship event in the region to engage with young adults aged 14-24, students, teachers, career advisors and parents / carers.
If you choose to exhibit at Skills North East you will have the opportunity to highlight the benefits of building a career within your industry to 6,500 individuals from across the county.
This highly popular event offers visitors the chance to learn through experiences.
With plenty of demonstrations and hands-on activities available, visitors will be able to focus on areas of interest, as well as feel encouraged to explore different routes into a vast range of careers.
Read below for a recap of our highly successful 2019 event!
- 6,500 visitors
- 60 organisations
- Interactive learning experiences
- Get Skilled stands
- Live Opportunities Board
- Skills Theatre
- A Live Opportunities Board included live job vacancies, apprenticeships, work experience and training opportunities available from exhibitors.
- 4 Get Skilled stands gave visitors an interactive taste of careers in zoology, digital arts and game design, automotive diagnostics, hair and beauty, cyber security and coding.
- A Skills Theatre showcasing local talent, including an exciting timetable of presentations and demonstrations throughout the event.
- A dedicated Healthcare Zone with stands specialising in a variety of healthcare careers.
- 2 main Features included an ambulance and the Specsavers Eyepod.
- VIP visit by the new North of Tyne Mayor Jamie Driscoll.
Visit prospectsevents.co.uk to book your place, or phone 01823 362812 or email email@example.com