Offshore geoscience and geotechnical engineering consultancy, Cathie, has appointed Roger Birchall as Senior Project Geophysicist.
Birchall (pictured) joins Cathie’s London team as Senior Project Geophysicist. His background in mar...
A free breakfast briefing for employers, main contractors and subcontractors involved with construction projects
GLASGOW, TEESSIDE, BRISTOL, LONDON, BIRMINGHAM, LEEDS, HAYDOCK
WHAT WE WILL COVER
In this interactive presentation, HKA’s multi-disciplinary approach will be presented through a case study review involving delay and disruption caused by services co-ordination and change.
• Dealing with the thorny issues of concurrency
• Co-ordination risk and management
• Attribution of loss against multiple causes
• The benefits of HKA’s multi-disciplinary approach to claims
HKA’s integrated multidisciplinary QED+ (Quantum, Engineering, Delay +) approach to complex
engineering issues includes:
• An early claim evaluation
• Analysis of engineering issues
• Forensic delay analysis
• Assessment of quantum
• Co-ordinated claim preparation or defence
Please Click Here for more information