28 November 2019 TWI North Arc Welding Demonstration Day
See how your business can gain increased benefit from arc welding technology, with support and advic...
Meet with Aramco to understand current and future business opportunities in the Saudi Arabian Oil & Gas markets.
With an annual capex of US$500 billion over the next 10 years, Aramco has needs for a variety of products and services. There are substantial opportunities for the UK supply chain, in line with the Kingdom’s IKTVA and Vision 2030 programmes.
This year the DIT-Aramco Forum will be part of the Energy Exports Conference, taking place in Aberdeen during 18th and 19th June. Experts from Aramco will present the supply and investment opportunities as well as discuss the IKTVA programme. They will also be available for 1-2-1’s with pre-selected companies.
• Onshore facilities such as processing plants, refineries, petrochemical facilities, pipelines, power generation, power distribution, water injection, water treatment etc
• Offshore facilities including jackets and platforms, subsea pipelines and subsea power cables
• Marine infrastructure such as piers/wharves, docks, berths etc
• Communications systems integration, installation and supply of associated equipment and infrastructure.
• Process control systems integration
• Temporary facilities including access roads and infrastructure
• Drilling equipment and services
• Fabrication and welding, hauling, civil testing, well-sites preparation, etc
• Ship management and bareboat charter
• Specific equipment requirements included in online registration form (link below)
• If you are interested in a 1-2-1 session with Aramco please apply through this link by 31st May/2019.
• After this date Aramco will confirm which companies will be allocated 1-2-1’s.
• All successful delegates will need to register for the Energy Exports Conference (Global Opportunities) link.
• Up to 2 delegates from companies with confirmed 1-2-1’s with Aramco will be eligible for a 20% discount off the registration fee which will be shared in a confirmatory email alongside registration times.
• Please note only UK-registered companies are eligible to participate in the 1-2-1’s.